My little guy is finally asleep and I am now wide awake for some reason!! I wanted to make sure that everyone out there is aware of World Autism Awareness Day on April 2. Join Autism Speaks' "Light It Up Blue" campaign. Many buildings & homes around the WORLD will be lit up blue on April 1 & 2 to recognize Autism. I changed my front porch light to a blue light bulb that my husband purchased at Home Depot, they have a "Light It Up Blue" display. The Empire State Building will be lit up blue, and I believe I read that the lights on Niagara Falls will be blue.
Autismspeaks.org has some nice "Light It Up Blue" items including t-shirts. So change the outside lights to blue, put a string of blue lights in the window, wear blue clothing, do whatever you can do that day to recognize Autism!!
No comments:
Post a Comment